This past week, Mischa Barton did a number of seemingly random things. She launched a vintage-inspired clothing line in Dubai, of all places, because ladies there apparently like her handbags (or so she told WWD). Then she appeared on the debut cover of a new magazine, TWELV, wearing a white Jil Sander dress and holding a naked infant. (The magazine told HuffPo that the photographer "chose to have Mischa holding a baby because he has always had a fascination with the Virgin Mary.") Now she's on the cover of Korean Nylon. It's still far too early to call this a comeback, but she's certainly building momentum.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve