At amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS Gala in Cannes last week, Harvey Weinstein auctioned off a massage by Heidi Klum, who may or may not have been informed of his plan beforehand (after a protracted bidding war, it was finally won by hotelier Vikram Chatwal). Naturally, this provided some food for thought for the rest of the evening: Who in the room would you buy a massage from? "Nobody," said Karl Lagerfeld when we asked him. "I hate massage and I don't believe in massage. I hate to be touched." So he wouldn't want give anybody else a massage, either? "No," he responded. "I’m not John Travolta."
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve