Yes, we have even more Internet fodder from last night's Met Gala red carpet! In keeping with the Costume Institute exhibit's theme, "Impossible Conversations," we asked a few guests if they were dying to chat with any of their fellow attendees. "Yes!" squealed Bee Shaffer, who walked the red carpet with mom Anna Wintour. "I’m very excited. I’m sitting with Lena Dunham, who created Girls, and I love that show, so I’m very excited to meet her." Does she have a favorite moment from the season so far? "It’s all too rude to say," she demurred. Oh, so that scene.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Sweatin’ With Diane Sawyer
’90s Supermodels Are Getting Together Again
Are You the Marrying Type?
Shoe Gaze: Maiyet’s Black Embroidered Wedges
Welcome to the Dictionary, C-nty!
The 50 Best Backs From Fashion Month
Vanessa Friedman Will Not Be Cathy Horyn
Obama and His Dad Jeans Through the Years
- Sweatin’ With Diane Sawyer
- Best Bet: Ann Taylor Perfect Exotic Belt
- ’90s Supermodels Are Getting Together Again
- Meet the Quad-Daters: Two BFFs Seeking Same
- The Cut’s Week in Review
- Male Gaze: James Deen, ‘Bronut’ Pioneer
- Are You the Marrying Type?
- Hair-Swap: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
- Karl Lagerfeld Released an Emoji App
- 24 Vintage Ladies Celebrating St. Paddy’s Day
- Shoe Gaze: Maiyet’s Black Embroidered Wedges
- Twitter, Rape, and Privacy on Social Media
- Welcome to the Dictionary, C-nty!
- The 50 Best Backs From Fashion Month
- Vanessa Friedman Will Not Be Cathy Horyn