Yes, we have even more Internet fodder from last night's Met Gala red carpet! In keeping with the Costume Institute exhibit's theme, "Impossible Conversations," we asked a few guests if they were dying to chat with any of their fellow attendees. "Yes!" squealed Bee Shaffer, who walked the red carpet with mom Anna Wintour. "I’m very excited. I’m sitting with Lena Dunham, who created Girls, and I love that show, so I’m very excited to meet her." Does she have a favorite moment from the season so far? "It’s all too rude to say," she demurred. Oh, so that scene.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken