British glossy Grazia reports that Pippa Middleton might be moving to New York! But only because that whole gun scandal ruined her warm, fuzzy feelings about Paris, and we're her second choice. She's already quit her part-time job at the London-based event-planning company Table Talk, supposedly in order to work on her forthcoming party-planning book. And what better place to "write" one's first book than Manhattan? (Because you know she'd never move to Brooklyn.) So, let's speculate: Where would she live? What restaurants would she go to? Who'd she hang out with? What parties would she attend? When is she getting here?!
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve