British glossy Grazia reports that Pippa Middleton might be moving to New York! But only because that whole gun scandal ruined her warm, fuzzy feelings about Paris, and we're her second choice. She's already quit her part-time job at the London-based event-planning company Table Talk, supposedly in order to work on her forthcoming party-planning book. And what better place to "write" one's first book than Manhattan? (Because you know she'd never move to Brooklyn.) So, let's speculate: Where would she live? What restaurants would she go to? Who'd she hang out with? What parties would she attend? When is she getting here?!
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season