At first, being different from Kate was Pippa's big selling point. Unlike her sister, she left her house all the time, stayed out late with wealthy rapscallions at extravagant parties, showed her cleavage, and gave photographers ample opportunities to shoot her popular bottom (and — ahem — even more). All in all, she was generally much more exciting than Kate, aside for the whole being-married-to-a-prince deal. But following that infamous weekend in Paris when she partied with dwarves and bopped around with gun-wielding Frenchmen, it would appear she's made an effort to elevate her image — she's Kate-ing herself up, in other words. Her efforts came to a head this weekend when she wore a magenta-colored version of Kate's blue Issa dress — you know, this one from her engagement announcement — to a wedding in Scotland. But much more important: What will she wear when she moves to New York?
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve