The "Schiaparelli and Prada: Impossible Conversations" exhibit opens to the public on Tuesday, but the souvenirs are already available on the Metropolitan Museum of Art website. Last year, the Alexander McQueen armadillo-shoe ornament sold out quickly, so you should jump on these adorable mini Prada flame wedges while you still can. Other offerings include Prada–inspired lip pins, a T-shirt, a tote, and a fancy shawl that features Schiaparelli's scrollwork motif. So, get started on your miniature shoe shelf now, and click through our slideshow to see all the goods.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like