We've been blathering on all week about the Met's new exhibit, "Schiaparelli and Prada: Impossible Conversations," and, yesterday, it finally opened to the public. We anticipated a stylish crowd for the show's first day, so we sent a photographer over to capture the fashion students, stylists, designers, and other well-turned-out folks that chose to spend their sunny Thursday at the museum. Highlights include self-described "stylin' mom" Elizabeth Pierpont in a slim, black dress, as well as the exhibit's curator himself, Andrew Bolton, fittingly dressed in a Prada sweater. Enjoy!
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teen Girls Sometimes
Sad, ‘Fat-Shaming’ Lululemon Founder Steps Down
The Beckham ‘Wedding Crown’ Failed to Sell
- Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teen Girls Sometimes
- Amy Poehler Ponders Millennial Gender Fluidity
- Sad, ‘Fat-Shaming’ Lululemon Founder Steps Down
- The Beckham ‘Wedding Crown’ Failed to Sell
- Spring in Reverse: Backs Take Center Stage
- Amy Adams Covered Herself in Black Lace
- Harry Styles Takes Kendall Jenner to a Gay Bar
- Best Bet: Joe Fresh Pleated Tuxedo Shirt
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?