Summer means musical festivals, flea markets, and the like (read: tons of time spent frolicking outside!). Rather than carrying around a cumbersome tote, swap yours out for a lightweight crossbody to keep your hands free. A smaller bag lets you experiment without overwhelming your outfit — add a pop of pink with Miu Miu's patent satchel, or mix in some texture with Pixie Market's snakeskin shoulder bag. Or keep it simple with a neutral carry-all from Mango, and for those uncomfortable with anything other than black, stick with Acne's mesh-strap purse. See these options and more in our slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool