Stephen Colbert was also entertained by an article in last week's Times about gun fashion (namely, about new clothing that allows you to conceal your guns without sacrificing "style"). You see, there's really no shortage of jokes to be made about putting guns in one's pants. "No one will know if that's a gun in your pocket unless you're unhappy to see them," he points out. "Just don't get these pockets confused, or otherwise you might try to stop a criminal with half a granola bar and a Home Depot receipt."
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool