In keeping with this week's temperamental weather, the style bloggers brought a veritable hodgepodge of looks. Standouts include Lera's sock-and-sandal combination, captured by Swagger New York; a colorful peplum skirt, shot in Shanghai by Shanghai Style File; and some metallic pleated shorts, as seen on Sheryl Luke, shot in L.A. by HiStyley. Plus, keep an eye out for cool sunglasses, enviable footwear (like Delmy Riviera's nude pumps for Fashion Bananas), and some nice, bright colors, as seen on Annabelle, pictured. Find all this, and more, in our weekly roundup.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb