• Are your little ones fascinated by your jewelry? Bring them to Scandinavia House, where Kaksitva accessories designers Piia Keto and Marjo Kuusinen will introduce them to the jewelry-making process. Participants will learn to design and create their own pieces using recycled materials like paper, fabric, and even old electronics. Recommended for ages 5 through 10. 58 Park Ave., nr. 38th St. (212-779-3587); Sa (1 p.m.). Admission is $10, and pre-registration is required.
STARTING THIS WEEKEND
• Saturday marks the final D&G sale, as Dolce & Gabbana has stopped producing the diffusion line. Scoop up D&G apparel and accessories for 40 percent off. 434 W. Broadway, nr. Prince St. (212-965–8000); Sa (11–8).
ENDING THIS WEEKEND
• Handbags, apparel, footwear, and men's bags are 30 to 70 percent off at the Rebecca Minkoff sample sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; W–Sa (10–8); Su (10–4). Through 5/13.
• Fred Perry is hosting a sample sale, including all spring/summer stock and samples for men's, women's, accessories, and shoes. Avalon Group Showroom, 547 W. 27th St., 3rd Fl., nr. 10th Ave.; M–F (10–7), Sa (12–5). Through 5/12.
• L.O.L. Kids is offering discounts on designer brands like Sonia Rykiel, Monnalisa, Sara Banda, and TroiZenFants. The sale began May 7 and will run until the inventory is gone — which should be at least two weeks. 22 W. 21st St., nr. 5th Ave. (212-929-6521); M–F (10–6), Sa–Su (10–5).