• Sandro is celebrating the opening of its new boutique on Prince Street this Saturday with image-appraising performance artists the Bumbys. Customers will be able to stop by the store, enjoy a glass of champagne while browsing the new summer collection, and have the Bumbys assess their clothes. 8 Prince St., nr. Elizabeth St.; (212-226-3226); Sa (1–5).
• To celebrate the launch of hair-care brand Living Proof’s new Restore collection, which hits Sephora stores next week, a Restore the Love bus will be making the rounds at three different Sephora locations tomorrow and this weekend. Climb aboard to purchase Living Proof items from the pop-up apothecary, and meet with celebrity hairstylist Tim Rogers (whose clients include Blake Lively and Carrie Mulligan) to get a hair analysis, a quick touch-up, or a personalized hair Rx. 555 Broadway, Friday, (11–7); 27 Ninth Ave., nr. W. 13th St., Saturday (11–7); and 144 E. 86th St., nr. Lexington, Sunday (11–6).
STARTING THIS WEEKEND:
• Find markdowns on recent merchandise from the menswear brand Siki Im. 150 Spring St., nr. W. Broadway, third fl.; daily (10–6). Through 5/20.
ENDING THIS WEEKEND:
• Get up to 80 percent off retail prices on ready-to-wear and accessories at the Betsey Johnson liquidation sale. Millennium Broadway Hotel, 145 W. 44th St., nr. Broadway, sixth fl.; daily (10–9). Through 5/21.
• Score up to 80 percent off at the Gant spring/summer sample sale, which will offer a variety of men's apparel, select women's apparel, and limited accessories. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; T–F (10–8), Sa (10–5) . Through 5/19.
• Find up to 65 percent off women's ready-to-wear at Theory, including leather, outerwear, dresses, tops, and pants. 261 W. 36th St. nr. Eighth Ave., second fl.; (212-947-8748); W (12–7), Th (11–8), F (11–7), Sa–Su (10–5). Through 5/20.
• Shoppers get 70 to 80 percent off men's denim, knits, pants, cardigans, accessories, and more at Gilded Age. 580 Broadway nr. Prince St., ninth fl.; (212-228-7747); W–F (10–7:30), Sa (10–4:30). Through 5/19.
• Shoes, boots, sandals, and clogs are 50 to 70 percent off at Loeffler Randall. 525 Broadway nr. Spring St., fourth fl.; Th–F (10–7), Sa (10–5). Through 5/19.
Most Viewed Stories
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Kellyanne Conway Goes With a Subtle Look for the Inauguration
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
Michelle Obama’s Face Perfectly Sums Up How You’re Feeling Today
Thousands of Women Are Descending Upon Washington D.C. for the Women’s March
The Complicated, Controversial, Historic, Inspiring Women’s March
Melania Trump Wears Ralph Lauren on Inauguration Day
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.