• SNL mocked the mom that was charged with child endangerment after police said she put her 6-year-old daughter in a tanning bed. [Styleite]
• Miranda Kerr shared her skin-care tips on her blog: "I like to wear Rosehip oil at night. It's full of that many antioxidants and it really works on a cellular level too to rejuvenate the skin. I put that on at night and I wake up glowing." [Marie Claire]
• Tom Cruise covers W magazine's June issue wearing fake tattoos to promote upcoming movie Rock of Ages. [The Gloss]
• Kris Jenner filed a countersuit against B&P cosmetics, which claims she can't properly promote the company's Beautiful Eyes in a Bag product after her face-lift last year. [TMZ]
• Sienna Miller on experimenting with her hair: "When I was 16, I took a picture of Winona Ryder into a branch of Toni & Guy in an effort to achieve her pixie cut. But when I walked out I looked as if I had a helmet on. My boyfriend at the time opened the door and closed it in my face. I don't think I'll be trying that again." [Telegraph UK]
• Nicole Richie seems pretty confident in her hair-care abilities. "I actually think I’m the best hairstylist on the planet ... I’m mixed, and it’s work to do my hair, so I learned how to do it well myself. I would be a hairstylist. I actually like to go to the salon and blow out people’s hair.” [JustJared]
• Makeup artist François Nars spoke to Vogue about being inspired by Schiaparelli, which led to the creation of his classic "Schiap" lipstick and nail polish. [Vogue]
Most Viewed Stories
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesWatch the Chloé Livestream
Enoy!California Eliminates the Statue of Limitations for Rape and Other Sex Crimes
Previously, charges had to generally be filed within a 10-year window starting from the date of the alleged crime.Brad Pitt Reportedly Takes Voluntary Drug Test, Is ‘Cooperating Fully’ With DCFS Investigation
After reportedly being accused of child abuse.Kate Hudson Would Like to Date Someone Who’s Funny, Hot and — Oh Yeah, Looks Like Brad Pitt
She told Howard Stern about the qualities she’s looking in a man.Kim Kardashian Assaulted by the Same Guy Who Grabbed Gigi Hadid [Updated]
She’s reached out to French officials after he ran up and kissed her ass.Your Zits Are Actually Keeping You Young
New research suggest they are nature’s anti-ager.Rihanna’s Paris Fashion Week Show Involved a Lot More Purple Satin Than Anyone Was Expecting
Pastels were a major theme.Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
It’s a beautiful country!College Student Printed Out Her Roommate’s Subtweets and Posted Them in the Dorm in Today’s Best College Drama
She printed out every subtweet and posted them on a bulletin board.The Y Is Back in YSL, But Not Much Else Is Yet
Anthony Vaccarello’s debut collection falls back on label classics. Plus: Young Parisian designers experiment.
Their 'first tweet' was not impressive.Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
It was inevitable.What’s Going to Happen to Angelina’s Jewelry From Brad?
She has quite a few personal pieces from Brad Pitt that might wind up on the auction block.Models at Margiela Looked Like Rainbow Brite Alien Angels
Cosplay for characters that haven’t been invented yet.Senate Approves Long-Delayed Zika-Funding Bill
The $1.1 billion measure is expected to pass the House later today.Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
“Campaign stress?”Emma Watson and Justin Trudeau Hold International Wokeness Summit
Rude of them to not invite the American delegate, Matt McGorry.Whoopi Goldberg on Vetements and Burning Bridges
The comedian is trading The View for a higher profile in the fashion world.This Gentle Mask Kills Zits Overnight
And it doesn’t stink.What Really Happens Backstage at the Shows
Runway beauty used to be pretty low-key. Now it’s one of the main events.