• Enjoy a complimentary cocktail at Showroom Seven's spring sample sale — every evening from 5 to 7 — while browsing looks from Erickson Beamon, Issa London, Twenty Cluny, and more, with discounts of up to 80 percent. 263 Eleventh Ave., nr. 27th St.; M–F (10–7), S (11–6). Through 6/22.
• Take advantage of Acne's big move this week with men's and women's ready-to-wear, denim, and footwear at up to 70 percent off. 10 Greene St., nr. Grand St.; Daily (11–7). Through 6/5.
• Check out the super-luxe leather goods for 60 to 90 percent off retail at Bric’s sample sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; W–F (10–7), S (10–4). Through 6/2.
• Revamp your wardrobe with items from Patricia Field (including pieces from her Sex and the City days!) at her moving sale. 15 Bleecker St., nr. Elizabeth St.; W (11–10).
• Meet designer Mai Flores as she personally presents her jewelry collection. Henri Bendel, 712 Fifth Ave. nr. 56th St., second floor;(212) 247-1100; 10 a.m.–8 p.m.
• Stop by either of NYC's Sandro boutiques to take advantage of up to 50 percent off men's and women’s spring ready-to-wear and accessories. 415 Bleecker St., nr. Bank St.; M–S (11–9), Su (noon–6). 8 Prince St., nr. Elizabeth St.; M–W (11–7), Th–S (11–8), Su (noon–6). Through 8/31.
• Discover the similarities between two famous Italian designers and admire some of their most iconic ensembles at the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s "Schiaparelli and Prada: Impossible Conversations" exhibit. Metropolitan Museum of Art, 1000 Fifth Ave., at 82nd St. (212-879-5500); T–Th (9:30–5:15), F-Sa (9:30–8:45), Su (9:30–5:15).