• Enjoy a complimentary cocktail at Showroom Seven's spring sample sale — every evening from 5 to 7 — while browsing looks from Erickson Beamon, Issa London, Twenty Cluny, and more, with discounts of up to 80 percent. 263 Eleventh Ave., nr. 27th St.; M–F (10–7), S (11–6). Through 6/22.
• Take advantage of Acne's big move this week with men's and women's ready-to-wear, denim, and footwear at up to 70 percent off. 10 Greene St., nr. Grand St.; Daily (11–7). Through 6/5.
• Check out the super-luxe leather goods for 60 to 90 percent off retail at Bric’s sample sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; W–F (10–7), S (10–4). Through 6/2.
• Revamp your wardrobe with items from Patricia Field (including pieces from her Sex and the City days!) at her moving sale. 15 Bleecker St., nr. Elizabeth St.; W (11–10).
• Meet designer Mai Flores as she personally presents her jewelry collection. Henri Bendel, 712 Fifth Ave. nr. 56th St., second floor;(212) 247-1100; 10 a.m.–8 p.m.
• Stop by either of NYC's Sandro boutiques to take advantage of up to 50 percent off men's and women’s spring ready-to-wear and accessories. 415 Bleecker St., nr. Bank St.; M–S (11–9), Su (noon–6). 8 Prince St., nr. Elizabeth St.; M–W (11–7), Th–S (11–8), Su (noon–6). Through 8/31.
• Discover the similarities between two famous Italian designers and admire some of their most iconic ensembles at the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s "Schiaparelli and Prada: Impossible Conversations" exhibit. Metropolitan Museum of Art, 1000 Fifth Ave., at 82nd St. (212-879-5500); T–Th (9:30–5:15), F-Sa (9:30–8:45), Su (9:30–5:15).
Most Viewed Stories
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
Astrology GIFs for the Week of October 5, 2015
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
All the Ceilings Women Keep Hitting Their Heads On
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
From Our Partners
Working Families Party Calls for Congress to Shoot Down Obama Trade Deal
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
5 Best Sex Positions to Practically Guarantee an Orgasm
11 Struggles Every Girl With Glasses Will Understand
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.