• There’s more to color in fashion than black and white. Get a better grasp on what colors say and how best to use them when HM Image Consulting and Maccimize host the Color Analysis Seminar. Chromophobes, take note: The team will dispatch tips on jazzing up a wardrobe while still keeping things in your comfort zone. Tickets ($10 in advance, $15 at the door) can be purchased here. Butterfield 8, 5 E. 38th St., nr. Fifth Ave.; 6 p.m.
• Take 20 to 50 percent off retail prices on furniture and home accessories at the Jonathan Adler warehouse sale, with items ranging from $5 to $5,000. 174 Hudson St., nr. Vestry St.; F–Sa (10–6), Su (10–5).
• The current collection and one-of-a-kind pieces are up to 65 percent off at the annual Jill Platner sale. 113 Crosby St., nr. Prince St. (212-324-1298); F–Su (noon–7).
• Clothing is up to 60 percent off at the David Lerner sample sale. 413 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-812-1473); F, M–T (11–6).
• Manolo Blahnik shoes are priced from $96 to $500 at the brand's biannual sale. The Warwick Hotel, 65 W. 54th St., at Sixth Ave.; Th (noon–4), F (9–2).
• Take up to 70 percent off hand-embroidered scarves, pillows, and rugs at Judy Ross Textiles. 22 E. 17th St., nr. Broadway, Ste. 931 (212-842-1705); Th–F (11–7).
• Items are up to 75 percent off at Vivienne Tam. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., eleventh fl.; W (9–8); Th (10–7); F (10–6). Through 5/4.
• Styles from the fall, spring 2011, cruise, and spring 2012 collections will be on sale at Raoul. 601 W. 26th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., Ste. 1745; daily (10–7). Through 5/4.
• Take an extra 25 percent off the lowest ticketed price on all sale and regular in-stock rugs and carpet during ABC Carpet's friends and family sale. 881 Broadway, nr. 19th St. (212-473-3000); Th (10–8), F (10–7), Sa (11–7), Su (noon–6). Through 5/6.
• Handbags are 50 to 70 percent off at the Botkier sample sale. 225 Fifth Ave., nr. 26th St.; T–F (11–8), S–Su (10–4). Through 5/6.
• Blowouts are $7 on Monday, damage treatments are $7 on Thursday, and manicures are $7 on Friday at Blow. 342 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-989-6282); M–F (8–8), Th (11–8), F–S (10–6). Through 5/6.
Most Viewed Stories
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Reportedly Spotted at the Women’s March
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Pro-Choice and Pro-Life Marchers Came Face-to-Face at the Women’s March
Why the Election of 9 Black Female Judges in Alabama Matters
Taylor Swift Won’t Save Us From Donald Trump
The Greatest Signs From the Women’s March
16 of the Cutest Kids at the Women’s March
Madonna to Women’s March Detractors: ‘F*ck You’
Over 1 Million New York Women Will Have Access to Free Contraception and Abortions
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.