• To celebrate the launch of hair-care brand Living Proof’s new Restore collection, which hits Sephora stores next week, a Restore the Love bus will be making the rounds at three different Sephora locations tomorrow and this weekend. Climb aboard to purchase Living Proof items from the pop-up apothecary, and meet with celebrity hairstylist Tim Rogers (whose clients include Blake Lively and Carrie Mulligan) to get a hair analysis, a quick touch-up, or a personalized hair Rx. 555 Broadway, Friday, (11–7); 27 Ninth Ave., nr. W. 13th St., Saturday (11–7); and 144 E. 86th St., nr. Lexington, Sunday (11–6).
• Get up to 80 percent off retail prices on ready-to-wear and accessories at the Betsey Johnson liquidation sale. Millennium Broadway Hotel, 145 W. 44th St., nr. Broadway, sixth fl.; daily (10–9). Through 5/21.
• High-end boutique Aloha Rag is offering up to 80 percent off ready-to-wear from A.L.C., Balmain, Carven, the Row, Alexander Wang, and more. 545 Greenwich St., nr. Charlton St., ste. 2A; daily (12–6). Through 5/19, and also from 5/21 to 5/25.
• Beyond Vintage is offering 50 to 80 percent off retail, samples, and vintage garments. 275 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl.; daily (10–6).
• Get deals on dresses, shirts, and more at the Ali Ro sample sale. 530 Seventh Ave., nr. 39th St., fourteenth fl., (212-290-5306); W (noon–5); Th (9–5); F (9–3).
• Merchandise is up to 80 percent off at the Miguelina sample sale. Colorful printed dresses are now $125 (originally $495), messenger bags are $44 (originally $140), and detailed tops are $90 (originally $350). 336 West 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., ste. 1080; daily (10–7).
• You can find up to 65 percent off men's ready-to-wear at Theory, including knits, outerwear, and sport coats, suits, and dress shirts. 139 Fifth Ave nr. 21st St., second fl.; (212-398-2777); daily 8–8.
Most Viewed Stories
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Sexual Assault in the Amazon
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Things to Keep You Warm and Dry at a Protest
Your Guide to Peeing During the Women’s March on Washington
TMZ Reports Trump Will Actually Have Really Cool Inauguration Performers
Your Guide to NYC Inauguration Weekend Protests
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.