• Shop designers like Christian Louboutin and Prada and contribute to a good cause! All proceeds from the Jewish Community Project pop-up go towards community and educational program funding. 64 N. Moore St., nr. Greenwich St. Through 5/25.
• Find colorful jersey maxi dresses for $100 (originally $395), perforated leather jackets for $175 (originally $595), and more at the Poleci and Doo.Ri sample sale. 32 Gansevoort St., nr. Hudson St., (212-229-3701); W (11–8), Th (11–7), F (11–5). Through 5/25.
• Dresses, jackets, and more are up to 75 percent off at the Lela Rose sample sale. 224 W. 30th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourteenth fl.; W (9–7), Th (9–6). Through 5/24.
• Merchandise is up to 75 percent off at the Tracy Reese sample sale. 264 W. 40th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl.; daily (9–7). Through 5/25.
• Find markdowns on Derek Lam's main collection and on his diffusion line, 10 Crosby. 74 Mercer St., nr. Spring St.; daily (10–6).
• Belts, bags, and jewelry are discounted at the Kara Ross sample sale. 225 W. 37th St., nr. Seventh Ave., (212-223-7272); daily (9–6:30). Through 5/24.
Most Viewed Stories
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
Astrology GIFs for the Week of October 5, 2015
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
All the Ceilings Women Keep Hitting Their Heads On
From Our Partners
Tinder is Trash
7 Eyebrow Mistakes You Need to Stop Making Immediately
Why You Should Never Wear These Two Items Two Days In A Row
The Art of Loving and Losing Female Friends
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.