• RTW swim and lingerie are all 50 to 80 percent off at Araks, plus score even steeper discounts at the $10 bin. 137 Grand St., nr. Crosby St., 5th fl.; Th (8:30–7), F (9–6). Through 5/11.
• Start building your summer wardrobe with up to 75 percent off daywear and party frocks at Twinkle by Wenlan, Hunter Dixon, By Smyth, and Pinkyotto. 545 Eighth Ave., nr. 37th St., 17th fl.; Th–F (10–6 ). Through 5/11.
• Womenswear, including petite and plus sizes, is up to 75 percent off at the Lafayette 148 New York spring warehouse sale. 148 Lafayette St., nr. Grand St. (646-922-1799); Th (9–7), F (11–9). Through 5/11.
• Swimsuits, dresses, shorts, tops, and jackets are up to 70 percent off at the Nanette Lepore sample sale. 225 W. 35th St., 4th fl. nr. Eighth Ave., T–Th (9 –7).
• Handbags, apparel, footwear, and men's bags are 30 to 70 percent off at the Rebecca Minkoff sample sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; W–S (10–8); Su (10–4). Through 5/13.
• Pricing starts around $50 for samples at the Thakoon sale, while retail prices will be discounted 60 percent. 270 Lafayette at Prince St., Ste. 1005.; daily (8:30–6:30). Through 5/11.
Most Viewed Stories
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Connecticut Politician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals
These Photos of Malia and Sasha Obama’s First Visit to the White House Will Make You Really Nostalgic
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
What Romance Really Means After 10 Years of Marriage
The Divorced Mom Who Cries After Sex
I’m Anti-Trump, But I Refuse to March
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of January 16
Attention: Meghan Markle Has Now Met Kate Middleton and Princess Charlotte
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.