• Flag down Refinery29 and Buxom Cosmetics' Beauty on Wheels bus to get a complimentary makeover. Participants will have the chance to try Buxom's new Color Choreography eye shadow and will receive a free Buxom Lash Mascara. Washington Square Park, Broadway btw. E. 23rd St. and E. 22nd St.; Th (10–1); Madison Square Park, on University Place btw. Waverly Place and E. 8th St.; (2–7).*
• Celebrate the launch of Fab.com's first pop-up shop, and get a sneak peek at products from the Quinze & Milan Pilot collection before they're available online. FLOR, 142 Wooster St., nr. W. Houston St.; Th (11–7).*
• Get deals on dresses, shirts, and more at the Ali Ro sample sale. 530 Seventh Ave., nr. 39th St., fourteenth fl., (212-290-5306); W (noon–5); Th (9–5); F (9–3). Through 5/18.
• Merchandise is up to 80 percent off at the Miguelina sample sale. Colorful printed dresses are now $125 (originally $495), messenger bags are $44 (originally $140), and detailed tops are $90 (originally $350). 336 West 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 1080; daily (10–7). Through 5/18.
• Merchandise from Lenny Swimwear, Jenna Leigh Lingerie, and Lelo is 50 to 90 percent off at the Tuleste Market sample sale. 580 Broadway, nr. Prince St., tenth fl.; daily (9–7). Through 5/19.
• Find up to 65 percent off women's ready-to-wear at Theory, including leather, outerwear, dresses, tops, and pants. 261 W. 36th St. nr. Eighth Ave., second fl.; (212-947-8748); W (12–7), Th (11–8), F (11–7), Sa–Su (10–5). Through 5/20.
• You can also find up to 65 percent off men's ready-to-wear at Theory, including knits, outerwear, and sport coats, suits, and dress shirts. 139 Fifth Ave nr. 21st St., second fl.; (212-398-2777); daily 8–8. Through 5/18.
• Score 70 to 80 percent off men's denim, knits, pants, cardigans, accessories, and more at Gilded Age. 580 Broadway nr. Prince St., ninth fl.; (212-228-7747); W–F (10–7:30), Sa (10–4:30). Through 5/19.
* The Refinery29 and Buxom Cosmetics Beauty on Wheels bus and Fab.com's first pop-up shop both open Thursday.
Most Viewed Stories
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Kim Kardashian Might Vote for Donald Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
If You See Brad Pitt As a Fallen Hero, It’s Because the Rules Have Changed
Kylie Jenner’s Getting Sucked Into Tyga’s Debt Problems
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Bask in the Glory of This Dramatic Email Sent to a UCLA Freshman by Her Future Roommate
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.