• Get a sneak peek at fall designs (and preorder the styles you like) when Stuart Weitzman hosts its fall 2012 trunk show at its Manhattan locations. A variety of styles in sizes four through twelve will be available. 2151 Broadway (212-873-0983); F–Su (10–7). The Shops at Columbus Circle (212-823-9560); F–Su (10–9). 675 Fifth Ave. (212-759-1570); F–Su (10-7:30). 625 Madison Ave. (212-750-2555); 5/26–5/18 (10–7).
• Get up to 75 percent off Chanel, Chloé, Derek Lam, Prada, Stella McCartney, and more at the Posh NY benefit sale. Tickets are $10, but students and seniors get half off. The Pierre Hotel, 2 E. 61st St., nr. Fifth Ave. F–Sa (11–7), Su–M (11–5). Through 5/14.
• RTW swim and lingerie are all 50 to 80 percent off at Araks, plus score even steeper discounts at the $10 bin. 137 Grand St., nr. Crosby St., 5th fl.; Th (8:30–7), F (9–6).
• Start building your summer wardrobe with up to 75 percent off daywear and party frocks at Twinkle by Wenlan, Hunter Dixon, By Smyth, and Pinkyotto. 545 Eighth Ave., nr. 37th St., 17th fl.; Th–F (10–6 ).
• Womenswear, including petite and plus sizes, is up to 75 percent off at the Lafayette 148 New York spring warehouse sale. 148 Lafayette St., nr. Grand St. (646-922-1799); Th (9–7), F (11–9).
• Pricing starts around $50 for samples at the Thakoon sale, while retail prices will be discounted 60 percent. 270 Lafayette at Prince St., Ste. 1005.; daily (8:30–6:30). Through 5/11.
• Handbags, apparel, footwear, and men's bags are 30 to 70 percent off at the Rebecca Minkoff sample sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; W–S (10–8);Su (10–4). Through 5/13.
• Find up to 70 percent off table linens, bedding, sheet sets, duvets, throws, towels, and pillows at Sferra. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., at 14th St.; W–S (10–7) Su (10–6). Through 5/13.
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
Sleater-Kinney on Riot Grrl, Reuniting, and Portlandia
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
Céline’s Woman-Friendly Triumph
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
From Our Partners
J.Crew Is Shifting Away From a High Fashion Image, Focusing Instead on Its Heritage
Tinder is Trash
Next Week/This Week: Watching the Watchmen
Warning: You're About to Be Totally Obsessed With This Tiny, Stylish Dog
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.Outfit of the Week: A Cool, Office-Friendly Look
It's all in the skirt details.