• Get a sneak peek at fall designs (and preorder the styles you like) when Stuart Weitzman hosts its fall 2012 trunk show at its Manhattan locations. A variety of styles in sizes four through twelve will be available. 2151 Broadway (212-873-0983); F–Su (10–7). The Shops at Columbus Circle (212-823-9560); F–Su (10–9). 675 Fifth Ave. (212-759-1570); F–Su (10-7:30). 625 Madison Ave. (212-750-2555); 5/26–5/18 (10–7).
• Get up to 75 percent off Chanel, Chloé, Derek Lam, Prada, Stella McCartney, and more at the Posh NY benefit sale. Tickets are $10, but students and seniors get half off. The Pierre Hotel, 2 E. 61st St., nr. Fifth Ave. F–Sa (11–7), Su–M (11–5). Through 5/14.
• RTW swim and lingerie are all 50 to 80 percent off at Araks, plus score even steeper discounts at the $10 bin. 137 Grand St., nr. Crosby St., 5th fl.; Th (8:30–7), F (9–6).
• Start building your summer wardrobe with up to 75 percent off daywear and party frocks at Twinkle by Wenlan, Hunter Dixon, By Smyth, and Pinkyotto. 545 Eighth Ave., nr. 37th St., 17th fl.; Th–F (10–6 ).
• Womenswear, including petite and plus sizes, is up to 75 percent off at the Lafayette 148 New York spring warehouse sale. 148 Lafayette St., nr. Grand St. (646-922-1799); Th (9–7), F (11–9).
• Pricing starts around $50 for samples at the Thakoon sale, while retail prices will be discounted 60 percent. 270 Lafayette at Prince St., Ste. 1005.; daily (8:30–6:30). Through 5/11.
• Handbags, apparel, footwear, and men's bags are 30 to 70 percent off at the Rebecca Minkoff sample sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; W–S (10–8);Su (10–4). Through 5/13.
• Find up to 70 percent off table linens, bedding, sheet sets, duvets, throws, towels, and pillows at Sferra. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., at 14th St.; W–S (10–7) Su (10–6). Through 5/13.
Most Viewed Stories
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Angelina Jolie Got Everything She Wanted in Temporary Divorce Deal With Brad Pitt
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.