• Reinvent your look when Stylosophy founder Silfath Pinto shares tips and styling how-tos at Mix and Match Your Wardrobe, an Urban Girl Squad event. Learn the best ways to reinterpret old wardrobe standbys and incorporate new accessories for a cheap, exciting update. Tickets ($30) are available via Urbangirlsquad.com. The Habitat Shop, 143 W. 19th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; 7–9:30.
• Manolo Blahnik shoes are priced from $96 to $500 at the brand's biannual sale. The Warwick Hotel, 65 W. 54th St., at Sixth Ave.; Th (noon–4), F (9–2).
• Take up to 70 percent off hand-embroidered scarves, pillows, and rugs at Judy Ross Textiles. 22 E. 17th St., nr. Broadway, Ste. 931 (212-842-1705); Th–F (11–7).
• Handbags, totes, clutches, and wallets are up to 70 percent off at the MCM sample sale. Flatotel, 135 W. 52nd St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 5B (212-729-9069); T–Th (10–6). Through 5/3.
• Women's cashmere is $80 (originally $398), cotton apparel is $50 (originally $298), and all tank tops are $30 at the Inhabit sample sale. 320 W. 37th St., nr. Ninth Ave., fourteenth fl.; W–Th (10–6).
• Browse handbags, footwear, and small accessories priced up to 70 percent off at the Be&D sample sale. Clutches and wallets start at $40. 260 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., eighth fl. (212-920-1211); T–W (9–7), Th (9–6:30).
• Items are up to 75 percent off at Vivienne Tam. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., eleventh fl.; W (9–8); Th (10–7); F (10–6). Through 5/4.
• Styles from the fall, spring 2011, cruise, and spring 2012 collections will be on sale at Raoul. 601 W. 26th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., Ste. 1745; daily (10–7). Through 5/4.
Most Viewed Stories
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Reportedly Spotted at the Women’s March
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Pro-Choice and Pro-Life Marchers Came Face-to-Face at the Women’s March
Why the Election of 9 Black Female Judges in Alabama Matters
Taylor Swift Won’t Save Us From Donald Trump
The Greatest Signs From the Women’s March
16 of the Cutest Kids at the Women’s March
Madonna to Women’s March Detractors: ‘F*ck You’
Over 1 Million New York Women Will Have Access to Free Contraception and Abortions
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.