• Get a complimentary fitting and consultation at Urban Girl Squad, Journelle, and ResultWear's bra-sizing event. Journelle, 1266 3rd Ave., nr. 73rd St., (212-255-7804); 7–9.
• Stop by either of NYC's Sandro boutiques to take advantage of up to 50 percent off men's and women’s spring ready-to-wear and accessories. 415 Bleecker St., nr. Bank St.; M–S (11–9), Su (noon–6). 8 Prince St., nr. Elizabeth St.; M–W (11–7), Th–S (11–8), Su (noon–6). Through 8/31.
• For one night only, Jill Stuart is marking down its spring collection. Find pastel drop-waist dresses for $475, discounted from $950; color-block dresses for $425, from $850; and peplum chiffon tops for $249, originally $498. 100 Greene St., nr. Prince St., (212-343-2300); 6–8.
• Bird is hosting its summer sale starting tomorrow at all three of its locations. Find 30 percent off pre-spring and spring collections, including Acne, Isabel Marant, Suno, rag & bone, and many more. 203 Grand St., nr. Driggs Ave., (718-388-1655); M–Sa (12–8), Su (12–7). 316 Fifth Ave., nr. 2nd St., (718-768-4940); M–Sa (12–8), Su (12–7). 220 Smith St., at Butler St., (718-797-3774); M–Sa (12–8), Su (12–6).
• Assembly New York is offering 20 percent off everything storewide at its Memorial Day sale. Designers include A Détacher, Assembly Collection, and more. 170 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St., (212-253-5393); daily (12–9). Though 5/28.
• Dresses, jackets, and more are up to 75 percent off at the Lela Rose sample sale. 224 W. 30th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourteenth fl.; W (9–7), Th (9–6).
• Belts, bags, and jewelry are discounted at the Kara Ross sample sale. 225 W. 37th St., nr. Seventh Ave., (212-223-7272); daily (9–6:30). Through 5/24.
Most Viewed Stories
Melania Trump Is Reportedly ‘Miserable’ in Her Role As First Lady
When Good Christian Girls Need Planned Parenthood
Nighttime Voice-mails From the White House
My Daughter’s Suburban Childhood Looks Nothing Like My Urban One
Trump Somehow Found a Way to Insult Women at the Unveiling of an Airplane
Fixer Upper’s First Single Bachelor Is Causing Some Drama
Zoe Saldana Shares the First Photo of Her Newborn Baby
Chrissy Teigen on ‘Underrepresented’ Asian Models and Appropriation
Angelina Jolie Attended the Premiere of Her New Movie in Cambodia
Chelsea Clinton Reacts to Trump’s Fake Sweden Attack
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.