• Get up to 40 percent off merchandise at Ted Baker London during the annual summer sale. 107 Grand St., nr. Mercer St.; M–W (11–7), Th–Sa (10–8), Su (12–6); 34 Little W. 12th St., nr. Washington St.; M–W (11–7), Th–Sa (11–8), Su (12–6); Through 6/22.
• Select fall and spring styles are $20 to $40 at Pixie Market's cash-only sample sale. 100 Stanton St., at Ludlow St.; F–Su (12–8).
• Leather goods are 50 to 70 percent off at the Hare+Hart sale. 1201 Broadway, nr. 29th St., Loft 601; daily (8–8).
• The Circle Showroom hosts its annual maternity sale with brands like Jules & Jim, T-Bags, and Shade. Pants will go for $10 to $15, tops start at $15, and dresses at $25. 347 W. 36th St., nr. Ninth Ave.
• Catch discounts on Barbara Bui's spring-summer 2012 collection at the Soho store. 115-117 Wooster St., nr. Prince St; (11–7).
• Soiffer Haskin offers discounts on jewelry, watches, and silver, plus tableware and one-of-a-kind pieces. Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Daily (9–6:30).
• Leather, blazers, sweaters, and dresses are up to 65 percent off at the Helmut Lang sample sale. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St., (212-380-3000); Th–S (10–7), Su (10–6). Through 6/3.
• Stop by either of NYC's Sandro boutiques to take advantage of up to 50 percent off men’s and women’s spring ready-to-wear and accessories. 415 Bleecker St., nr. Bank St.; M–S (11–9); Su (noon–6). 8 Prince St., nr. Elizabeth St.; M–W (11–7); Th–S (11–8); Su (noon–6). Through 6/5.
• Enjoy a complimentary cocktail at Showroom Seven's spring sample sale — every evening from 5 to 7 — while browsing looks from Erickson Beamon, Issa London, Twenty Cluny, and more, with discounts of up to 80 percent. 263 Eleventh Ave., nr. 27th St.; M–F (10–7), S (11–6). Through 6/22.
Most Viewed Stories
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Kim Kardashian Might Vote for Donald Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
If You See Brad Pitt As a Fallen Hero, It’s Because the Rules Have Changed
Kylie Jenner’s Getting Sucked Into Tyga’s Debt Problems
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Bask in the Glory of This Dramatic Email Sent to a UCLA Freshman by Her Future Roommate
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.