• Check out samples and stock from the pre-spring and spring 2012 Tracy Reese and Plenty by Tracy Reese collections. Samples start at $35, and the first 50 customers to make a purchase receive a free gift bag! 265 W. 40th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl.; daily (9–7).
• Alexander McQueen, Comme de Garçons, Lanvin, Marni, Prada, and more are all up to 70 percent off at the JCP Pop-Up Sale. Items come from the closets of the Jewish Community Project mothers, Lela Rose, Charlotte Ronson, and Edon Manor. 64 N. Moore St., nr. Greenwich St; daily (10–8).
• Doo.Ri and Poleci teamed up for up to 75 percent off the winter and spring collections. 32 Gansevoort St., nr. Hudson St.; daily (11–5).
• Assembly New York is offering 20 percent off everything storewide at its Memorial Day sale. Designers include A Détacher, Assembly Collection, and more. 170 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St., (212-253-5393); daily (12–9). Though 5/28.
• Exclusive styles and one-of-a-kind samples are up to 70 percent off at the Sachin + Babi sample sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (646-725-5400); T–F (10–7), S (11–6), Su (11–4). Through 5/27.
• Built by Wendy's end-of-season sale features floral-print cardigans, fuchsia kimono dresses, flowery tanks, and basic knits from spring at 50 percent off retail. 7 Centre Market Pl., nr. Broome St.; M–Sa (12–7), Su (12–6). Through 6/27.
Most Viewed Stories
Connecticut Politician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
These Photos of Malia and Sasha Obama’s First Visit to the White House Will Make You Really Nostalgic
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
The Divorced Mom Who Cries After Sex
Pakistani Pop Star Stops Concert When He Spots Sexual Harassment
What Romance Really Means After 10 Years of Marriage
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of January 16
I’m Anti-Trump, But I Refuse to March
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.