• Meet jewelry designer Heather Morra and shop her pieces at the Morra Designs Jewelry Trunk Show. Paul Labrecque Salon and Spa West Side, 160 Columbus Ave., nr. 67th St.; (212-988-7816); 9–6.
• Spring 2012 dresses, shirts, and skirts are discounted at the Yigal Azrouël and Cut25 one-day sample sale. 225 W. 39th St., nr. Fashion Ave., fifth fl.; (9–7). Through 5/22.
• Exclusive styles and one-of-a-kind samples are up to 70 percent off at the Sachin + Babi sample sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (646-725-5400); T–F (10–7), S (11–6), Su (11–4). Through 5/27.
• Hand-knit sweaters, structured jackets, and detailed blouses are up to 80 percent off at the Nellie Partow sample sale. Wave Atelier Showroom, 210 Fifth Ave., nr. 26th St., ninth fl.; Tu (5–9), W–Th (12–7) Through 5/24.
• Men's and women's designs are over 70 percent off at the Rogan and Loomstate spring sample sale. 330 Bowery nr. Bond St.; Tu–W (12–8), Th (12–6). Through 5/24.
• Menswear is 55 to 75 percent off at the Joseph Abboud sample sale. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave.; Su (9–6), M–W (9–7), Th (9–5). Through 5/24.
• High-end boutique Aloha Rag is offering up to 80 percent off ready-to-wear from A.L.C., Balmain, Carven, the Row, Alexander Wang, and more. 545 Greenwich St., nr. Charlton St., ste. 2A; daily (12–6). Through 5/25.
• Built by Wendy's end-of-season sale features floral-print cardigans, fuchsia kimono dresses, flowery tanks, and basic knits from spring at 50 percent off retail. 7 Centre Market Pl., nr. Broome St.; M–Sa (12–7), Su (12–6). Through 6/27.
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.