• Items are up to 75 percent off at Vivienne Tam. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., eleventh fl.; W (9–8); Th (10–7); F (10–6). Through 5/4.
• Women's cashmere is $80 (originally $398), cotton apparel is $50 (originally $298), and all tank tops are $30 at the Inhabit sample sale. 320 W. 37th St., nr. Ninth Ave., fourteenth fl.; W–Th (10–6).
• Browse handbags, footwear, and small accessories priced up to 70 percent off at the Be&D sample sale. Clutches and wallets start at $40. 260 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., eighth fl. (212-920-1211); T–W (9–7), Th (9–6:30).
• Suiting, outerwear, leather, and cashmere are 70 percent off at Simon Spurr. 210 Eleventh Ave., nr. 25th St., Ste. 903 (212-796-5431); M–F (10–6), Sa–Su (11–4). Through 5/2.
• Take up to 60 percent off jewelry and handbags at Ted Rossi. 15 E. 30th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 300 (212-683-1726); T–W (11–6).
• Handbags, totes, clutches, and wallets are up to 70 percent off at the MCM sample sale. Flatotel, 135 W. 52nd St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 5B (212-729-9069); T–Th (10–6). Through 5/3.
• Styles from the fall, spring 2011, cruise, and spring 2012 collections will be on sale at Raoul. 601 W. 26th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., Ste. 1745; daily (10–7). Through 5/4.
• Handbags are 50 to 70 percent off at the Botkier sample sale. 225 Fifth Ave., nr. 26th St.; T–F (11–8), S–Su (10–4). Through 5/6.
• Blowouts are $7 on Monday, damage treatments are $7 on Thursday, and manicures are $7 on Friday at Blow. 342 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-989-6282); M–F (8–8), Th (11–8), F–S (10–6). Through 5/6.
Most Viewed Stories
Rereading The Handmaid’s Tale, One Month Into the Trump Era
Why Did Everyone Act Like I Was Crazy When I Decided to Have a Baby in My 20s?
Ask Polly: I Overshared My Way Out of a Boyfriend!
Kellyanne Conway Was Honestly Too Busy House Hunting to Appear on TV
What, Exactly, Are Melania and Ivanka Trump Trying to Sell?
Please Enjoy This Juicy Mystery About a Woman Cheating in a Half-Marathon
Malia Obama Went to the Club
Lululemon’s Former CEO Really Needs His Own Bravo Show
The Supreme-Branded Metrocard Is Here
Get Ready for Kanye Makeup
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.