You've seen the pictures, you've seen the live blog, and perhaps you've even watched the live stream. Now you can see our video from the front lines at the Met Gala red carpet, complete with celebrity interviews, screaming reporters, and cameras flashing everywhere. We spoke to Jessica Alba about shoe-related injuries ("I've fallen to the ground"), Rita Wilson about Miuccia Prada ("When she's in town, we grab a coffee ... and we talk about the things that women talk about"), and Jimmy Fallon about Anna Wintour ("Hopefully she remembers me"). Watch the celebs from last night's red carpet as they mingle with press — or, in Linda Evangelista's case, just yell "Prada!" from the stairs.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat