We're still waiting for pictures to come in from Chanel's cruise show, which walked today in the gardens of Versailles. But judging by some Twitter snapshots, there were Easter-egg-colored wigs, Marie Antoinette–inspired dresses with ruffled miniskirts (think petticoats, lace-trimmed cuffs, and high-necked collars), and flatform lace-up shoes in a variety of pastel shades. Meanwhile, here's a photo of a male model wearing black pedal pushers and carrying a watering-can-shaped bag, courtesy of Grazia. So, basically, it looks like the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland had a baby with Louis XVI and dunked it in food coloring. More to come soon!
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve