Anne Vyalitsyna's crossover into acting is coming along nicely: She's been cast in a forthcoming "comedy-drama," titled Lullaby, alongside Amy Adams, Jennifer Hudson, Terrence Howard, and Garrett Hedlund, according to Just Jared. Currently in production, the movie chronicles Hedlund's character as he finds out from his estranged family that his ill father (played by Richard Jenkins) will be taken off life support in less than 48 hours; Anne V. plays his cousin. This role follows her debut performance in A Good Day to Die Hard, the Russia-set fifth film in the Die Hard franchise, which comes out in February 2013. Meanwhile, she's still modeling away — here she is on the new cover of Vogue Mexico.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza