• Dolce & Gabbana's debut childrenswear collection will be in stores come July. [WWD]
• And now, the moment you've been waiting for: Kim Kardashian's July/August cover of L'Uomo Vogue has hit the Internet. [Vogue.it]
• Christian Louboutin issued the following statement regarding its red-sole lawsuit loss to Zara: "Recent commentary in various articles from newspapers and blogs regarding the French court decision in the Zara case ... either implies or states that through this ruling we have lost our rights to our world-famous red-sole trademark. We would like to clarify that what has been disputed and canceled is only one French registration of the trademark." [WWD]
• Azealia Banks's video for "Liquorice" premiered yesterday, and it was styled by Nicola Formichetti. [Elle]
• Each look that Zuhair Murad designed for Jennifer Lopez's tour includes at least 2,000 crystals or beads that had to be hand-sewn on. [StyleWatch/People]
• Zac Posen admits that while he doesn't actually type out his own tweets, he directly oversees the person who does. "I tell her exactly what to say — every word." [WWD]
• Hip-hop artist Iggy Azalea signed with Wilhelmina Models. [Rap-Up]
• To fête Alber Elbaz's tenth anniversary at Lanvin, the brand is releasing a limited-edition line of mini accessories under the name "Happy." [Fashionologie]
• Real Housewife's Taylor Armstrong settled the lawsuit that likely led to her husband's suicide by turning over her $251,000 engagement ring and two Hermès Birkin bags, which ended up being fake. [Styleite]
• Of attending Central Saint Martins, Mary Katrantzou confessed: "I hated it — the education system in New York compared to here [in England] is like day compared with night. I felt there was no structure here — over there you had to be at college at certain times, reading things to a certain timetable — here the brief was so free, you were forced to be completely independent; I was terrified. But within a year I loved it — it forces you to think independently which is what I think you need to do to succeed." [Vogue UK]
• A British shopping study found that men spend 24 percent more per transaction than women, though they make purchases less often. [Telegraph UK]
• Kate Middleton's wedding-day fragrance is now available in the U.S. at Henri Bendel. [Elle]
Most Viewed Stories
Donald and Melania Trump Hold Hands Because They’re Fine, Everything’s Fine. (Update: No, They’re Not.)
Melania Trump Swatted the President Away When He Tried to Hold Her Hand
Monica Lewinsky Wrote a Scathing Good-bye to Roger Ailes
Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost Were Reportedly Making Out at the SNL After-Party
The Emancipation of the MILF
Why Can’t We Be More Honest When We Talk About Weight Loss?
Ariana Grande Responds to Manchester Arena Bombing, Has Reportedly Suspended the Rest of Her World Tour
Melania Trump Reportedly Hate-Watches Cable Shows for Her Husband
New Report Reveals Decades of Sexual Abuse at Elite Connecticut Boarding School
When You Love Your Friend But Hate Her Social-Media Presence
Latest News from The CutValentino Resort Was a Tribute to Downtown New York
Creative director Pierpaolo Piccioli’s first Cruise collection for the brand was sporty and relaxed.7 Things We’re Dying to Buy This Week
From metallic mules to a Marc Jacobs shirt.Google’s Employee-Run Email List Helps Workers Anonymously Submit Bias and Harassment Complaints
Nearly 20 percent of Google workers get the newsletter.9 Books We’re Reading Right Now
Read with us.Hannah Bronfman Wore 7 Different Dresses at Her Wedding in Morocco
Checking in on the other socialite wedding from last weekend.Skai Jackson Is the Definition of Unapologetic Black-Girl Magic
The actress speaks out on making a name for herself and clapping back at the haters.16 Things to Buy From Net-a-Porter’s Crazy-Good Spring Sale
Sam Edelman sandals for $65, a Sacai shirt for $279, and more.New Bacteria Shirt Might Be the Key to Not Being Drenched in Sweat After Working Out
The bioLogic shirt was designed by MIT scientists.Will Nettle Tea Help My Allergies?
Two experts debunk the claim that nettles ease hay fever.Ask a Boss: I’m a Boss Now! Should I Feel Anxious All the Time?
You still have lots to learn.
On why she wakes up at 4:30 a.m., reads every customer email, and wears the same work outfit every day.Trump’s Budget Proposes Kicking Planned Parenthood Out of All Federal Programs
It goes beyond just blocking the organization from receiving Medicaid reimbursements.Here Is a Nice Mental Image: Al Gore Quietly Dancing the Night Away at Cannes
The former vice-president reportedly cut loose at the film festival.Pediatricians Are Taking a Harder Line on Babies Drinking Fruit Juice
It’s understandable why people think fruit juice is healthy and might want to give it to their kids, but it’s not much better than soda.Donald and Melania Trump Hold Hands Because They’re Fine, Everything’s Fine. (Update: No, They’re Not.)
The president and First Lady deliberately clutched each other after the hand swat seen around the world.Olivia Wilde on the Politics of ‘Natural’ Beauty and ‘Melania Hair’
“People assume there is regulation where there just isn’t.”Katy Perry Says That Taylor Swift Is the One Who Started Their Feud, So She Needs to Finish It
“She started it, and it’s time for her to finish it.”Watch the Valentino Livestream
Enjoy!Having a Glass of Wine Each Day Increases Your Breast Cancer Risk, According to a New Study
A new study linked 10 grams of alcohol per day to heightened breast cancer risk.Why Can’t We Be More Honest When We Talk About Weight Loss?
Relax, it’s okay to be on a diet.