Ever since she first set foot on a red carpet in 2006, Emma Stone has always looked like she's having a ball in front of the cameras. Now 23, she has established herself as an adventurous dresser, always wearing something bold yet uncomplicated. She credits much of her sartorial success to her stylist, Petra Flannery, who has helped establish Stone as a mature, estimable celebrity (and distance her from her more notorious peers), one crystal-flowered Lanvin gown at a time. Here's a look back at her best style moments, both on and off the red carpet, from her color-blocked Giambattista Valli peplum dress at a Friends With Benefits premiere last year to her floor-length black Chanel number at the Vanity Fair Oscars party this spring. Enjoy!
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve