Just in case you're not tired of it yet, we have even more exclusive footage from Monday's CFDA Awards and after-party (courtesy of Swarovski, who underwrote a large portion of the evening). See red-carpet shots of Diane von Furstenberg, John Waters, and the like, plus an interview with Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen backstage after their big win. There's also footage from the Boom Boom Room, where the postshow festivities carried on way past our bedtime (turns out there was no late-night walk-off, sadly).
Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone’s Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding
- Jessica Hart, Kim, Kanye & More at Art Basel
- Best Bet: Hive and Honey Military Twill Pants
- Cressida Bonas’s Baby Book: What Does It Mean?
- Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid?
- Is Sex a Workout?
- ‘Hard-Wired’ Sex Differences Are Meaningless
- Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
- Lena Dunham and Judy Blume Talk Sixth-Grade Lies
- Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
- Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer