Judges for the 85th Academy Awards can start seriously paying attention to hairstyles in upcoming films (think of all the major Marcel waves in the-can't-hit-theaters-soon-enough Gatsby). Until now, only makeup artists were in the running for an Oscar; however, the Academy just widened the category to include hairstylists. But Ted Gibson, while thrilled about the news, has some thoughts of his own, saying, "It’s a great start, but hair should have its OWN ballot!" If you agree with Gibson, you can "like" his "We Need an Oscar for Hair" campaign on Facebook. It is an election year, after all.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat