Vogue's July 2012 cover has leaked early, and it shows first-timer Emma Stone in this runway outfit from Nina Ricci's fall 2012 collection (it's always a weird combination of triumph and embarrassment when we can identify these things). Anyway, she's blonde, pale, and wearing lots of black eyeliner. The corresponding interview will surely cover all of her Spider-Man exploits and hopefully touch upon her penchant for hip embellishments. Also in the issue, according to the cover headlines: "Hard to Swallow: An Unexpected Link to Depression," which will hopefully investigate the connections between one's esophagus and mental health (a sorely under-explored topic, if there ever was one!).
Best Bet: Peter Thomas Roth Oilless Oil
Geena Davis’s Two-Step Cure for Hollywood Sexism
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Jane Larkworthy
- Miley Wants You to Know Her Nudity Is Political
- Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Chunky Scarves
- Best Bet: Peter Thomas Roth Oilless Oil
- Geena Davis’s Two-Step Cure for Hollywood Sexism
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Jane Larkworthy
- Zoe Saldana Was Ruffled Up at the amFAR Gala
- The Heroic Commutes of Abortion Providers
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!