Vogue's July 2012 cover has leaked early, and it shows first-timer Emma Stone in this runway outfit from Nina Ricci's fall 2012 collection (it's always a weird combination of triumph and embarrassment when we can identify these things). Anyway, she's blonde, pale, and wearing lots of black eyeliner. The corresponding interview will surely cover all of her Spider-Man exploits and hopefully touch upon her penchant for hip embellishments. Also in the issue, according to the cover headlines: "Hard to Swallow: An Unexpected Link to Depression," which will hopefully investigate the connections between one's esophagus and mental health (a sorely under-explored topic, if there ever was one!).
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament