The fall ads for Hugo Boss Orange, Hugo Boss Black, and Hugo by Hugo Boss dropped yesterday, featuring notable faces in picturesque settings. Freja Beha Erichsen and Bastiaan Van Gaalen appear in stark black-and-white images for Hugo by Hugo Boss, while Cédric Buchet shot Jac Jagaciak and Ryan Burns by the water in Barcelona for Hugo Boss Orange. Mario Sorrenti captured looks for the brand's Black label, showing Hilary Rhoda and a cast of male models in Napa Valley. See all these ads and more in our fall 2012 ad campaigns slideshow.
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times