Lindsey Wixson poses with giant furry monsters for Mulberry's fall ad campaign, taking a page from Where the Wild Things Are. Photographer Tim Walker shot the images in Blackheath Forest in Surrey, England, and was inspired by creative director Emma Hill's interest in dark fairy tales. See the rest of Mulberry's ads, plus Coco Rocha for Longchamp, and Ed Westwick for Philipp Plein (with a cameo by Terry Richardson), in our fall 2012 campaigns slideshow.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat