Hard to believe, but until now, M.A.C cosmetics only offered up to eight shades in its permanent nail polish collection (all the other ones you may have seen and loved were fleeting, limited editions). But starting in July, the company is putting out a whopping 30 here-to-stay shades — ranging from pearl, cream, and frost finishes — that will be available for $16 each at freestanding M.A.C stores and Nordstrom counters. Not only that, but expect an additional new 35 seasonal colors to come, for a total of 65 choices to make!
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat
- Roitfeld Cast Herself in Seyfried’s Givenchy Ads