Last night's Mad Men finale was a poetic conclusion to an explosive season, and the outfits were a nice mix of new (Peggy) and old (Joan). Marie made a good showing in her trim monochromatic dresses and skirt-suits during her visit for "Easter " (actually, Roger Sterling), while Megan hit a new low by staggering around drunkenly in lacy floral pajamas. Joan recycled a few of her mainstays, including a floral blue dress from two episodes ago, and Ginsberg wore another stained shirt. Finally, it appears that our girl Peggy went shopping — praise be! Click ahead for our recap, complete with a parting shot of Roger's white derrière.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra
- Oprah Says Her Kids Would Probably Hate Her
- The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Best Bet: Rebecca Minkoff Coin Pouch
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee
- Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- Rooney Mara, the Goth Ice Queen