Last night's Mad Men finale was a poetic conclusion to an explosive season, and the outfits were a nice mix of new (Peggy) and old (Joan). Marie made a good showing in her trim monochromatic dresses and skirt-suits during her visit for "Easter " (actually, Roger Sterling), while Megan hit a new low by staggering around drunkenly in lacy floral pajamas. Joan recycled a few of her mainstays, including a floral blue dress from two episodes ago, and Ginsberg wore another stained shirt. Finally, it appears that our girl Peggy went shopping — praise be! Click ahead for our recap, complete with a parting shot of Roger's white derrière.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament