In a video for German Interview, the designer touches on a variety of topics, including smoking ("Smoking's the best. Smoking and sleeping are the two best things in the world"), his body ("I think perfection's an ideal — I don't think you can ever really achieve it. There's always something to do. I mean, I keep adding tattoos and piercings, and all of sorts of stuff, and I don't know, maybe, who knows what I'll do in the future, but I'd like to think I'm not done"), and drugs ("First of all, I was never a fat heroin addict. I was a skinny heroin addict and I got over that luckily, but I was never — I was fat when I stopped doing drugs, not fat while I was doing drugs. I don't know anyone who's fat when they're doing drugs"). So ... yeah. He also discusses working with Victoria Beckham and his appreciation for Marcel Duchamp's L.H.O.O.Q.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split