Last month saw a slew of vibrant videos from the fashion set, including Phil Pinto's home visit with sixties style icon Peggy Moffitt. Inez & Vinoodh captured Daria Werbowy's Vegas love affair for French Vogue, and they took over Versailles with the help of Daria Strokus, Melissa Stasiuk, and Xiao Wen Ju for Dior. Meanwhile, Rick Owens and rapper Zebra Katz had a meeting of the minds for Dazed Digital (and Katz modeled pieces from the designer's fall 2012 collection, including the knitted face cage!), Sean Frank got a behind-the-scenes look at last season's Alexander McQueen show, and Garance Doré continued her "Pardon My French" series in Tokyo. Catch these clips, and more, in our roundup.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament