This morning, Ann Curry said good-bye to the Today show. During her one-year tenure as anchor, Curry had some memorable style moments, but most notable is her penchant for dressing like the NBC peacock. Since taking her place on the Today couch, Curry has dressed like a constantly revolving Skittles bowl, choosing simple dresses and fun suits in bold hues. Favoring designers like Lisa Perry, Curry eschewed the drab, traditional newscaster's uniform and looked like she actually enjoyed getting dressed in the wee hours of the morning. So farewell, Ann — we'll miss your rainbow-brights.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament