• Michael Kors traded his senior prom for a night at Studio 54: "I wrapped a girlfriend of mine in hot pink gauze, a strapless pareo, a harem pant, flower behind the ear. I was wearing a piece of raw silk jersey wrapped into a diaper pant with a panama hat, a burlap jacket, and I took three luggage straps, wrapped them around my waist and my thigh (which was considerably smaller then) and we got to the door at Studio 54 and I'm sure they were like, 'These kids are fabulous!'" [Styleite]
• Director Jalil Lespert is working on yet another film about Yves Saint Laurent's relationship with Pierre Bergé. [WWD]
• Charlize Theron covers French Marie Claire's July issue, photographed by Vincent Peters. [Fashion Copious]
• Non-judge Bryanboy apparently gets so emotional, baby, on the set of America's Next Top Model. According to Kelly Cutrone: "He cares so much about the contestants, he cries whenever someone is booted off. He's not sobbing or anything. It's not like he spends the whole show crying. He just tears up when they have to go." [NYO]
• At Chanel's "The Little Black Jacket" exhibition launch on Wednesday, Karl Lagerfeld was closely followed by a maiter carrying a full goblet of Pepsi Max should the designer become "dehydrated." [NYP]
• Domenico Dolce’s first photography book, featuring 67 black-and-white portraits of young soccer players, will be stocked at Dolce & Gabbana stores come July. [WWD]
• Comme des Garçons is celebrating the 25th birthday of Where's Waldo? with a collection of T-shirts and scarves. [Lucky]
• Of Seth Meyers's Comme des Garçons dress at the CFDAs, Brad Goreski said: "I think Seth is extremely funny and I think his job as a host was done very well. I think he even made Anna Wintour laugh, so I mean … that's a feat. But I think Marc Jacobs definitely did it better. He had the real pilgrim shoes, come on!" Also, he is really Marc Jacobs. [Styleite]
• In fashion pet news, Gucci bought a horse and renamed him Guccio, after founder Guccio Gucci. The brand now hopes the horse is headed to the Olympics, but we'd rather see him play with an iPad, because that would be hysterical. [WWD]
Most Viewed Stories
Why Everyone Loves the Alpha Girl
Will We Abandon Women’s Rights in the Name of Progressive Politics?
Is This the Weirdest Taylor Swift Romance Rumor Yet?
When Women Pursue Sex, Even Men Don’t Get It
Steve Bannon Unironically Referred to Megyn Kelly As ‘The Devil’
A Funny Thing Happens When Women Begin to Outearn Their Husbands
Why Are All the Gays Still Obsessed With Big Little Lies?
Girlboss Will Make You Nostalgic, But Maybe Not in a Good Way
Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian Are Taking a Well-Deserved Vacation
American Airlines Apologizes for Flight-Attendant Incident With Mom and Stroller
Latest News from The CutRichard Simmons Writes Post-Hospitalization Facebook Update
Simmons thanked the nurses and doctors who took care of him, and the officer who helped him home.Wonder Woman Director Patty Jenkins Is Trying to Make This Woman’s Wish Come True
Director Patty Jenkins is trying hard to make one terminally ill woman’s wish to see Wonder Woman come true before it opens on June 2.Runner Kelly Roberts Snagged a Royal Selfie During the London Marathon
The runner and blogger got a mid-marathon selfie with Prince Harry, Prince William, and Kate Middleton.CNN Anchor Alisyn Camerota Was Also Sexually Harassed by Roger Ailes
“I was embarrassed, and it is sort of humiliating.”Here’s Chelsea Clinton Responding to an Awkward Joke About Her Mom
Things got awkward at Variety’s Power of Women luncheon.Fox News Racial Discrimination Suit Alleges Black Female Employees Were Forced to Arm Wrestle
Sources say seven more employees will join the suit next week.This Chicago Artist Crowdfunded His Plagiarized Michelle Obama Mural
Female artist Gelila Lila Mesfin originally painted Michelle Obama as an Egyptian queen before Chris Devins used it for a mural in Chicago.Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian Are Taking a Well-Deserved Vacation
Dare we say … a babymoon?Caitlyn Jenner Confirms She’s Had Her ‘Final’ Sex-Reassignment Surgery
She appeared on 20/20 with Diane Sawyer Friday night.Elisabeth Moss Isn’t Convinced The Handmaid’s Tale Is Feminist
“It’s a human story, because women’s rights are human rights.”
In a conversation with Roger Ailes, of all people.Rosario Dawson Is Happy to Be Publicly Dating Eric Andre, But Would Be Happier If Tongue Pics Had Not Been Required As Proof
They journal together, for heaven’s sake.Pregnant Beyoncé Came to Slay in New Instagram Photos
Take that, haters.Is This the Weirdest Taylor Swift Romance Rumor Yet?
This tech CEO declared he’s not dating Taylor Swift, thank you very much.American Airlines Apologizes for Flight-Attendant Incident With Mom and Stroller
Things get tense over a baby stroller in this viral video.Oprah Is the Oprah of Red-Carpet Appearances
She’s hitting the red carpet for The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks and it is glorious.Andy Warhol Painted These Prints While Living With 25 Cats
See rare drawings from the artist’s newly reprinted book.Blake Lively Told Off a Reporter Who Asked Her About Fashion
“Would you ask a man that? No, you wouldn’t ask a man about power outfits.”Get Yourself a Cool Handbag on Deep Discount at This Sample Sale
KARA’s minimalist bags are up to 70 percent off.Will We Abandon Women’s Rights in the Name of Progressive Politics?
The American left is flirting with a depressingly retro future.