• Being a puppy owner has changed Kate Moss's wardrobe: "I'm having to rethink everything. You can't walk a dog in a heel. You look ridiculous." [Grazia]
• Blake Lively covers Marie Claire's July issue, and inside, she chats with Nina Garcia about her dream wedding: "What I planned before I got into the business has changed ... Now I'm like, 'Hmm, I wonder what shoes Christian [Louboutin] is going to make me. And which couture house should I go to?'" [People]
• Project Runway will put on the first fashion show in Times Square this Friday to fête the series's tenth season. [WWD]
• Jessica Chastain on the Marios Schwab dress she wore to the Tony Awards: "I could do aerobics in this thing, and I'm fine. That to me is a happy place that I think you need to be when you go on a red carpet ... I could really do aerobics right now." [InStyle]
• Jennifer Aniston forgot what decade it was and wore drop-crotch jeans. [HuffPo]
• The St. Pauli Panopticon in Hamburg, Germany, revealed its wax figure of Karl Lagerfeld last week, and the resemblance is uncanny. [People]
• Georgina Chapman is making limited-edition shirts for the NFL. Dudes in tulle, please! [WWD]
• Burberry and the estate of Humphrey Bogart are still at odds over the brand using an image of Bogart wearing a trench coat in Casablanca as part of a promotional social media package. And — twist! — Humphrey's son, Stephen, claims the coat was actually created by Aquascutum. [Telegraph UK]
• Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte told the Times that his dream is to eventually become a clothing designer — "I want to be different, and fashion gives me that outlet to do that" — just like he told The Cut back in 2008, so he must be serious. He also admits that he owns about 130 pairs of shoes and talks about his grillz. [NYT]
• Here's why buying from emerging fashion designers is more expensive and why you should buy from them anyway. [The Hairpin]
• Some lucky kids are born with good taste in fashion, having what professionals call the "style gene." [NYT]
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
You Think You’re Too Classy to Drink Champagne From a Bong?
From Our Partners
5 Best Sex Positions to Practically Guarantee an Orgasm
Here's What To Buy From J.Crew's HUGE 75-Percent-Off Sale!
Afternoon Bulletin: Queens Drug Bust, Subway Scuffle and More
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
powered by PubExchange
Latest News from The CutInstagram Would Totally Free the Nipple If They Could
Blame Apple!Libertine’s Designer Once Faked a Note From Cher
And other anecdotes from his new book.Maybe Refrain from Tweeting 'Kill All White Men'
We know it's hard.See All the Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
Rihanna, Salma Hayek, and Phoebe Philo were among the peacocks.Karl Lagerfeld Won’t Offer Himself Up to Science
He says researchers have approached him about testing his DNA.Charging My Phone in the World’s Most Beautiful Abercrombie
French Abercrombie really is different.The Unexpected Personal Connection Behind the DOMA Decision
In an excerpt from her new memoir, lawyer Roberta Kaplan describes how she first crossed paths with Edie Windsor and Thea Spyer.Lame U.S. Constitution Doesn’t Even Protect Sex Parties
What's the First Amendment even for, anyway?Even in Death, Grandma Will Not Stop Burning Alex Rodriguez
Never stop sassing.Staving Off Cynicism at Comme des Garçons, McQueen, and Céline
A counterpoint to luxury-mongering.
She's a rock star, not a spokesperson.9 Books We’re Reading Right Now
From brand-new thrillers to classic nonfiction.Cate Blanchett Wore a Hot-Pink Suit
Barbie, is that you?Why Is My Poop Green, Goth Whopper?
Black food has an unexpectedly bright side.The 50 Most Memorable Bangs Ever
From Audrey Tautou to Zooey Deschanel.All About Chanel’s Airport-Themed Show
Paging Mr. Lagerfeld!John Galliano Doesn’t Do Instagram Eyebrows
Put down the brow pencil.Rihanna Will Never Settle
When it comes to men, she says, "I will wait forever if I have to ... but that’s O.K."Chanel Brings Back the Pigtail
You're going to want two of everything.Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
"It's in the water, I think."