Louis Vuitton’s fall 2012 campaign travels back to its runway show with models Mackenzie Drazan, Julia Nobis, Ros Georgiou, and more, shot by Steven Meisel aboard a train. Mert Alas and Marcus Pigott team up with stylist Katie Grand for the DSquared2 ads starring Daphne Groeneveld, and the prolific photography duo also lens Giorgio Armani's fall ads, which feature Aymeline Valade in a series of simple images. Plus, see Caroline Trentini and Hilary Rhoda in the Alps for Bally in our updated fall 2012 campaigns slideshow.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Adele Met Prince Charles in a Netted Fascinator
- The Siren Song of the Female Robot Voice
- Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Cozy Sweaters
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?