Funny or Die takes on Terry Richardson in its latest video spoof, which stars Perry Michaelson, "one of the hottest fashion photographers in the world." Cut to a plaid-shirt-wearing Perry shouting, "I AM YOUR FREEDOM!" at one of his models (okay, okay, we don't think the real Terry is that short-fused). Perry tells the camera, "Photographers I admire: Herb Ritts, Man Ray, Ansel Adams. Did you know that Ansel Adams sexually molested every mountain in Yosemite Park?" He also gives a tour of his studio, explaining, "This is where I did that shot of Miley Cyrus suckling the eel. Over here is where I develop the film and the pictures. And this is the dark room — that's where I keep some of the darkest stuff. Oh, do you guys want to see where I keep the models? It's an old abandoned well." At the end, Perry admits, "Yes, a lot of people think I'm creepy. I don't know why — maybe it's the glasses. But I'm getting to live my dream, and that dream is to roofie girls, put my wang on their face, and then hide them in the trunk of my car."
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament