Funny or Die takes on Terry Richardson in its latest video spoof, which stars Perry Michaelson, "one of the hottest fashion photographers in the world." Cut to a plaid-shirt-wearing Perry shouting, "I AM YOUR FREEDOM!" at one of his models (okay, okay, we don't think the real Terry is that short-fused). Perry tells the camera, "Photographers I admire: Herb Ritts, Man Ray, Ansel Adams. Did you know that Ansel Adams sexually molested every mountain in Yosemite Park?" He also gives a tour of his studio, explaining, "This is where I did that shot of Miley Cyrus suckling the eel. Over here is where I develop the film and the pictures. And this is the dark room — that's where I keep some of the darkest stuff. Oh, do you guys want to see where I keep the models? It's an old abandoned well." At the end, Perry admits, "Yes, a lot of people think I'm creepy. I don't know why — maybe it's the glasses. But I'm getting to live my dream, and that dream is to roofie girls, put my wang on their face, and then hide them in the trunk of my car."
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken