Last night, Anderson Cooper hosted a party at MoMa to benefit the Gordon Parks Foundation. This year marks the centennial of Parks's birth, and to commemorate the versatile artist, the foundation has planned an array of events, including museum and gallery exhibitions, a volume boxed set of his work, film screenings, and scholarships. We sent photographer Kareem Black to capture the eclectic crowd. Click through our slideshow to see Sarah Jessica Parker chatting it up with former senator Chris Dodd and Russell Simmons; Anna Wintour and Karl Lagerfeld deep in conversation over dinner; and party shots of Fab 5 Freddy, Annie Leibovitz, Carine Roitfeld, Bill Cunningham, and more.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?