Last night, Anderson Cooper hosted a party at MoMa to benefit the Gordon Parks Foundation. This year marks the centennial of Parks's birth, and to commemorate the versatile artist, the foundation has planned an array of events, including museum and gallery exhibitions, a volume boxed set of his work, film screenings, and scholarships. We sent photographer Kareem Black to capture the eclectic crowd. Click through our slideshow to see Sarah Jessica Parker chatting it up with former senator Chris Dodd and Russell Simmons; Anna Wintour and Karl Lagerfeld deep in conversation over dinner; and party shots of Fab 5 Freddy, Annie Leibovitz, Carine Roitfeld, Bill Cunningham, and more.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament