Kate Middleton isn't the only one who can paralyze the Internet by wearing an outfit available to the masses. According to the Telegraph, after the queen toted three custom-made Launer London handbags to her Diamond Jubilee festivities at the beginning of the month, the brand saw a 58 percent rise "in demand for bespoke creations" — and its website went down. Gerald Bodmer, managing director and creative director of Launer, said, "Who knows; this time next year the Queen may have forged her traditional black and be sporting one of our lovely bags in colour pop." Who knows!
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives