The threesome's lawyer, Robert Dembia, reportedly sent a letter to nightclub owner Adam Hock's attorneys reading: "I am writing to demand that each of you issue retractions of all of your false statements ... on your letterhead, in writing." (He's referring to when Hock called them "international bar brawlers" and when his attorney, Joe Tacopina, mocked Casiraghi for going on disability after sustaining chin scratches.) Dembia adds, "My purpose is to deliver your retractions to the appropriate news outlets in an attempt to repair the damage you have done to the reputations of Mr. Roitfeld, Mr. Casiraghi and Mr. Marroquin." But he doesn't say anything about Stavros Niarchos, also present for the February fisticuffs, so we'll continue to make fun of him as needed.
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives