The threesome's lawyer, Robert Dembia, reportedly sent a letter to nightclub owner Adam Hock's attorneys reading: "I am writing to demand that each of you issue retractions of all of your false statements ... on your letterhead, in writing." (He's referring to when Hock called them "international bar brawlers" and when his attorney, Joe Tacopina, mocked Casiraghi for going on disability after sustaining chin scratches.) Dembia adds, "My purpose is to deliver your retractions to the appropriate news outlets in an attempt to repair the damage you have done to the reputations of Mr. Roitfeld, Mr. Casiraghi and Mr. Marroquin." But he doesn't say anything about Stavros Niarchos, also present for the February fisticuffs, so we'll continue to make fun of him as needed.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat
- Roitfeld Cast Herself in Seyfried’s Givenchy Ads