The model turned Transformers actress and underwear designer typically sits pretty in the front row at Burberry, but she returned to the catwalk yesterday at São Paulo Fashion Week, wearing two summer 2013 looks for Animale — a zebra-print top and leather skirt, and a beige tee and perforated pants. Rosie seemed pretty psyched about the gig, tweeting, "It's showtime....!!" along with photos of her prepping. She also turned up in the brand's fall 2012 show back in January ... so guess we'll see her on the runway again next year.
Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
Mary-Kate Not Leaving the Ring Up to Olivier
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
- Astrology GIFs for the Week of December 9, 2013
- Mary-Kate Not Leaving the Ring Up to Olivier
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act